Our Core Values
1. Prayer: Our house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations. (Isaiah 56:7, Matthew 21:12-17) This is the heartbeat of our church. This is the furnace room of the fire of God. Our goal is to bathe everything in prayer. To be totally dependent on God for the outcome. (2Chr. 32:8) Our goal is 24/7/365 prayer in our prayer center. Building a continual fire on the altar that produces an open Heaven over our region. The spiritual fruit will be the end-time harvest of souls coming forth.
2. The Word of God: Our plum line of building and directing is God’s Holy, inspired and anointed Word. The Word will be preached every Sunday and taught in our Missionettes & Royal Rangers/School of the Word/Youth Group/Young Adults/Celebrate Life Group/Small Groups. “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.” (Acts 19:20)
3. Openness to the Holy Spirit: Our pastors, ministers, and administrative staff are a core of people that love being led by the Holy Spirit. Our church makes room for the gifts of the Holy Spirit and presence of the Holy Spirit to minister to each person every Sunday. Our altars are open every Sunday to invite people to come to the fountain to drink freely. (Is.55) We want our church to be new wine skins that hold God’s new wine. (Jn. 3:3-8)
4. Worship: We see the glory of God filling His house through Spirit and Truth Worship (Jn. 4:24) (Hag. 2:8, 9). We see all nations worshiping together every Sunday. We see singing, dancing, drama, flags and the arts being used for God’s glory. Anointed celebratory praise & worship teams will be sent out of our church into all the nations. We are redeeming the arts back to God!
5. Fellowship: Strategic small groups and church fellowships will be a part of our calendar. Making time to enjoy God, creation and one another is key to maintaining a healthy life. We must carve time out to fellowship as the 1st century church did. (Acts 2:42)
6. Discipleship: (Mt. 28:19) We have a leadership pipeline flowing in our church. We offer nursery ages 1-6, Children’s Church ages 7-12, Royal Rangers & Missionettes 3yrs to 8th grade, Youth Group ages 13-18, Young Adults 18+. Our adults can go through the School of the Word process and attend our Bible School. We encourage all to get plugged into a small group.
7. Evangelism: (Mt. 28:19, Acts 1:8) The mindset of our church is to bring in the end time harvest. We will do this by relationship evangelism. The statistic is 85% of people come to Christ through a friend. Let us use this model as well as our public services to bring people to Christ. We have strategic outreaches to bring the message and love of Jesus to our local community, to our region, and to other countries.